“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination
and life to everything.”
Whether you’re training for your first marathon, taking part in a sponsored dog walk or an absolute machine on the treadmill – you will have that one song to pick you up when you’re struggling, that single magical tune to push you over that final hill – and we want to know!
Simple tell us your favourite motivating song and you could win a $50 donation!
How to enter –
- Tweet us! Easy enough, just tweet us the name and artist of your track and include #EDHplaylist
- Facebook Come on over and post to our Facebook page the name and artist (also include #EDHplaylist)
- Instagram Post a pic to Instagram and in the comments mention your favourite track and artist and #EDHplaylist
Each week until the end of July we will pick a winner!
We will add all of the entries to our ‘Ultimate Motivational Tunes’ playlist on Spotify that you can listen to yourself here.
By entering the competition you will be agreeing to the following terms and conditions –
Terms & Conditions
Everyday Hero #EDHplaylist 2014 Competition
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed ineligible.
All Entries are via: Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
2. To enter the competition, users must submit via –
Instagram entries – Incomments include artist, song title and hashtag #EDHplaylist
Twitter entries – Tweet artist, song title and hashtag #EDHplaylist
Facebook – post to our wall (www.facebook.com/everydayhero) include song title, artist and hashtag #EDHplaylist
3. All responses will be reviewed and judged by the team here at Everyday Hero, Ground Floor, 86 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill, Brisbane QLD 4000, on 30/06/2014, 07/07/2014, 14/07/2014, 21/07/2014, 28/07/2014. The winners will be determined by a random number generator.
4. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. This is a Game of chance.
6. Entry is open to all residents of Australia, UK and New Zealand between the ages of 13 to 149. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families, associated agencies and companies associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter the promotion.
7. The competition commences on 24/07/2014 and all entries must be received before midnight on 28/07/2014.
8. Prizes: 5 prizes of $50 Donation to an Everyday Hero Supporter Page.
The total prize pool is valued at a maximum of $250 donations.
In the event that for any reason whatsoever any prize winner does not or is not able to take any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter for any reason, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Donations can only be made to charities that are members of Everyday Hero.
9. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and all components of the prize must be taken together.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the prize except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
11. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any other prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
14. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and their guests may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
15. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit their prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
16. All entries become the property of the promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may potentially use the entrants photo,names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
18. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
The winners will be notified by: Email
19. Publish Details: On the Everyday Hero Facebook page, Instagram account and Twitter
20. The promoter is: Everyday Hero
Phew! That was long!