#GivingTuesday is a single day where everyone, wherever in the world they are, give something back to the cause they care about. This global day for giving back is nearly upon us once again and we want to know what you are doing!
Maybe you will give up alcohol for the entire month of November? Perhaps you fancy having an office bake off on the day or giving up your morning coffee and making a donation instead? There is no action too big, no action too small, this is a day for doing what you want because you care.
Here at Everyday Hero we have also got into the giving spirit and have an iPad mini to give away to one lucky #GivingTuesday Supporter!
Simply tell us, or show us, what you will be doing this Giving Tuesday for your charity!
How to enter –
Upload an image and/or short description to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest, hashtag #beCAUSEicare and tag Everyday Hero! Easy :)
Don’t forget that if you want to fundraise for #GivingTuesday or make a donation to do so via the #GivingTuesday page to ensure you and your donors have a safe, simple way to donate – click here to get started!
We will add all entries to our #GivingTuesday gallery!
Legal stuff -
By entering the competition you will be agreeing to the following terms and conditions -
Terms & Conditions
Everyday Hero #beCAUASEicare 2014 Competition
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed ineligible.
All Entries are via the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest
2. To enter the competition, users must upload either an image or text (or both) and include the hashtag ‘#beCAUSEicare’ and tag the Everyday Hero account on that social platform.
3. All responses will be reviewed and judged by the team here at Everyday Hero, Ground Floor, 86 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill, Brisbane QLD 4000, on 02/12/2014 The winners will be determined by a random number generator.
4. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. This is a Game of chance.
6. Entry is open to all residents of Australia, UK and New Zealand between the ages of 13 to 149. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families, associated agencies and companies associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter the promotion.
7. The competition commences on 18/09/2014 and all entries must be received before 4pm on 02/12/2014.
8. Prizes: 1 prize of an ipad mini
In the event that for any reason whatsoever any prize winner does not or is not able to take any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter for any reason, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Donations can only be made to charities that are members of Everyday Hero.
9. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and all components of the prize must be taken together.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the prize except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
11. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any other prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
14. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and their guests may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
15. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit their prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
16. All entries become the property of the promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may potentially use the entrants photo,names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
18. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
The winners will be notified by: Email
19. Publish Details: On the Everyday Hero Facebook page, Instagram account and Twitter
20. The promoter is: Everyday Hero